John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"The Ants have Invaded"

PICNIK IS CLOSING ON APRIL 19TH!!!!!! And moving some of its features to google+. That is the bad news, now for the good news! :) Because Picnik is closing they have made all of their premium features FREE from now until April 19th! :) I really can't believe Picnik is closing but its true. I will have to find a new editing program! :P Which is one thing I am not looking forward to! So if you have any recommendations I would much appreciate it! ;)

Sincerely,
Lexie

4 comments:

Aimee @ AJcrazies by AJK said...

I know - it's sad picnik is closing because it's perfect for editing photos for blogging - it's so quick & easy!! I might have to find another program also, or I may just be able to use Photoshop - but you do have to buy that to load onto your computer. We already have it though. I've used Photobucket a couple times, but if I remember right, it's kind of slow and I don't like it near as much:(

Designer of Creative Essentials said...

Yeah, i agree that it is perfect for blogging-quick and easy. :) I have tried Photobucket and I didn't like their features as good as Picnik. I guess the search is on! LOL! :)

Out in the Fields said...

Hi, Lexie! It took me a minute to figure out who you were until I saw your followers and "texas"! Great that you are doing a blog...so fun and a great way to keep in touch with people from far away. I think that Google+ will have photo editing, you can click on it on the Picnik opening page...check it out.

Designer of Creative Essentials said...

I agree, it is a fun and good way to keep in touch! :) I heard that Google+ was sort of taking Picnick over. I will check it out! Thank you, Lexie