John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sketchbook Redo

Hey! :) Yesterday, I was looking for something to do and I saw my old sketchbook. The front cover was ripped off and the binding was messed up so pages would fall out! :( So, I decided to give it a new look! :)  Here is a picture before I redid it.


 I covered the front binding with duct tape, and added scrapbook pages. Here is a picture of my supplies.

 Here it is with the duct tape on the binding and the scrapbook stuff.


Then I put ribbon over top of the duct tape binding, added some string, mini clothespin,mini bows, and masking tape lettering. So here is one final product close-up pic! :)


Well, I will post again soon! :) 
- Lexie

2 comments:

Shanita Hill said...

So cute! very nice job Lexie! You are very artistic. I wish I could make something look that good! :)

Designer of Creative Essentials said...

Thanx! :)

-Lexie(designer of Creative Essentials)