Before I added Glitter...
After I added glitter... Do you see the FANTASTIC difference!? :)
Close-up...
First I cut out small circles from coloring pages. I cut out about 4 layers per flower. Then used special scissors to give the edges a ridge. Then I hot-glued all the layers together. Next, I added glitter to the flowers. Then to complete them I added one jewel to the center of each flower. I was very happy with how they turned out. :)
_____________________________
I went to the store...and bought some designed plates and napkins, I also bought flower petals for decoration. I have not decided yet what I will exactly use the flower petals for... I might spread them out on the table or use them as filler. :) I also bought some m&m's which I will use for a craft at the party... :)
Some of my supplies.
The supplies... Again...
Bokeh Hearts w/ supplies :)
I will be working on some more Valentine's day decor/crafts so check in again soon. :)
For now,
Lexie












No comments:
Post a Comment