John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WHAT!!

Yeah, that is what I thought when I heard that Google Friend Connect is closing!!! For those of you who do not know what this is- GFC (Google Friend Connect) is the tool you use to follow me! They will be closing on February 29th, so from then on (if you have a non-blogger blog) you will use Linky Followers. I would like you to start to use Linky Followers to follow my blog just in case GFC is completely cut off. I have tested this site and it works great. It just isn't as simple as GFC! :( So go check out Linky Followers, and follow me today! :)
I would love to keep all of my present followers and add many more! :)
Until Next Time,
Lexie

6 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

You mentioned it isn't as simple as GFC--I would love to hear your ideas on the difficulties so I can share them with the owner. He is trying to make it the best. There are so many options on it that we never had with GFC--I just love it and think it is 10 times better.

Cheri www.itssoverycheri.com
following you.

Designer of Creative Essentials said...

I guess it just seems more hard to set it up because it isnt connected to anything. Like GCF was connected to Google+, which made it easy to do everything. I do think the good outweighs the bad, though. Maybe it was just a little confusing for me. Thanks for your concerns!
I appreciate it,
Designer of Creative Essentials

Unknown said...

I have been blog hopping all day via linky follower blog hop and I am loving it. I have met so many talented and amazing people. I am now following your blog and am looking forward to it:) Please hop over and check out my blog
My Turn (for us)

http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting www.missinformationblog.com and following me, I've followed back!

Rose :: FineCraftGuild.com said...

I am actually coming to your site from the FOLLOWER linky blog hop, and am following you ! :-) Will you follow me back?? Thank you so much when you do.

PLUS: There is also a party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

Use this link both to FOLLOW and to PARTY:
http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

Hope to seeing you around!!
Have a happy, creative day!

Jennifer said...

Visiting from the Linky Party Hop!! I hope you’ll visit – www.LaughterandGrace.com – and follow back.

Have a wonderful weekend!