John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{He is risen} Printable

Hey!
I am excited that Spring is here, and also very excited for Easter!
Easter is not all about bunnies and Easter egg hunts! It is SO much more!
Jesus died on the cross for our sins, then rose again on the third day(in the grave).
Celebrate what He has done and rejoice in His coming!! :)
Don't you love Easter!? 








God loves you,
Lexie

3 comments:

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

Yes I do love Easter!

Mrs. Mike and kids said...

Hey Lexie! this is Kimberly. its so weird that after all this time we finally reconnect!I really like your blog!
keep in touch, Kimberly

Lexie said...

Thanx! I know it's been sooo long!! :)

-Lexie(Designer of creative essentials)