John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pageview Goal-ACHIEVED

Well by looking at the post title you can pretty much get the idea, right?
Anyways, remember here when I said that my blog's next goal was to reach 2,300 pageviews by Easter? :)
We definitely have reached that goal! :) Okay, nows the time to set another goal. So, by Summer (official date-June 21st) I plan to have 3,500+ pageviews.
I just want to thank all of my followers and everyone who is involved in my blog! :) Thank you SO much!
Don't forget: SPREAD THE WORD!!!
*Haven't heard about my flower hair clips? Check it out TODAY! original flower hair clips
wild flower hair clips
flowerclip boquet display

Have a fantastic day and SMILE!! :)
Lexie

No comments: