John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pageviews

My goal of 1000 pageviews is ACHIEVED!!  Thanx, for joining me in being creative, and learning to use the natural skills that everybody has! I want to make it to 2000 pageviews by Easter, so share my blog with all of your blog friends!!! :) Thanx again! :)

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

congrads on the news. That is awesome. I have noticed a huge increase in pageviews, since doing linky followers. Have you?

Also I am visiting form the blog hop. I am now following your cute blog. I would love for you to stop by and say hi!

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/

Lexie said...

Thanks! Yes, my blog got like 400 pageviews within a week or more!! CRAZY! I love doing blog hops, because they help spread the word! :) SO EXCITED to see how much my blog will grow! :)
-Lexie(Designer of Creative Essentials)