John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Linky Follower Blog Hop Round #2

Hey, it's time for round # 2! :)
I really want to try to increase my followers, and pageviews!! :)
So Start Hopping,
Lexie

6 comments:

momto8 said...

thanks for the hop!!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Kristie said...

I'm your newest Linky Follower, hopefully you'll check my blog out :). Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Hi, Lexie! Happy to be your newest linky follower! Will be back again soon to visit and play. We think you'd love See Beautiful too!

Happy seeing beautiful!
http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

Nikki Monet said...

Stopping by and following via the Blog Hop!!! Be great to have you follow back. Have a great day!! :)

Angie @ Beneath the Magnolias said...

Following through Linky Followers. Hope you visit and follow back. Thanks!

Samantha/TheAdornedArticleBlog said...

Hey! Beautiful blog! I'm following you via Linky & I'd love it if you dropped by my blog and joined me too!

♥♥♥Sam
http://theadornedarticleblog.blogspot.com/